cPanel Inc. announced the release of version 11.34 of cPanel & WHM software on 15th OCT and today we have the latest cPanel installed in all our servers. The new version has a new WHM interface which is very likable and loads very fast.
- A brand new User Interface for WHM, which brings a slick new look and easier functionality, as demonstrated at the recent cPanel Conference.
- Web Disk support has been updated for Windows Vista, 7 & 8, and Mountain Lion. In addition to the Web Disk support update, we will soon be releasing Android and iOS clients.
- Email client auto configuration utilities have been updated to support the latest mail clients, as well as added support for Mountain Lion.
- Email Archiving makes its appearance in 11.34, so email users now have the option to more efficiently track, store, and access email with our vastly improved email tracking, and message retrieval, to the Mail Delivery Reports functionality we recently delivered.
- In addition, we overhauled the service monitoring system to provide better notifications, and improved the robustness of the automatic repair feature.
- New Hooks Management interface built into WHM.
- Feature Showcase page of WHM will alert you at login to any recent changes made by upgrading cPanel & WHM.
Reseller can see the new WHM interface by login to their WHM. We have already run few test and cPanel/WHM is working fine. Do let us know via ticket if you face any issue.