A full cPanel backup includes all account files, databases, email accounts and settings. We recommend creating a full cPanel backup before any major data modification/migration or to keep data backup of an account.
1. Go to cPanel > Files section > Backup menu:
with cPanel Jupiter Theme
with cPanel Retro Theme
2. Click on Download a Full Website Backup:
3. By default, a full cPanel backup will be saved into your account home directory.
Go ahead and change Backup Destination if you would like to choose another target location for the backup.
Please provide your Email Address where the server will send an notification once its completed generating the backup and is ready for download.
Click on Generate Backup to proceed:
4. You will see the following message notifying about the start of the backup generation process:
5. Click on Go Back to monitor the status of the generation process real time.
The green checkmark next to the backup name will indicate that the backup generation has been completed. You can now either download it or navigate to the remote server to see if the backup is there: